Port Stanley Festival Theatre, a non-profit charitable organization registered in the Province of Ontario, its managers, directors, agents,
staff and performers accept no liability for injury to patrons occuring on Theatre property.
Cameras, recording devices, food and drinks are not permitted in the auditorium.|
CURRENCY - all ticket prices, fees, etc. on the Theatre website and at the Box Office are shown and charged in Canadian dollars.
REFUNDS - Port Stanley Festival Theatre has adopted a refund policy that we believe is fair to both the Theatre and to our patrons.
While we do not issue refunds except in specific instances as described below, we would be happy to exchange tickets as follows:
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a performance, we will exchange tickets for a future similar event of
equivalent value. In certain instances, as we may determine in our sole discretion, we may refund the face value of the ticket
for the cancelled performance or event.
- for performances where there is an alternative equivalent performance available, e.g. a later performance of
the same show, or a performance of another show later in the same year, tickets may be EXCHANGED for tickets of the same value up to
24 hours prior to the start of the performance, but no refunds will be given;
- for performances or ticketed events for which there is no alternative equivalent performance or ticketed event available,
we will issue a refund as follows:
- more than 30 days before the performance, a full refund of the price of the ticket, less any service or handling fees;
- less than 30 days but more than 14 days before the performance,
a refund of 50% of the price of the ticket, less any service or handling fees;
- less than 14 days before the performance, there is NO REFUND.